Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Last year Experience……

When I close my eyes, my last year at Satyam College of education comes before me.I can’t express how quickly 1 year has gone. Leaving my job as HR because of baby issue and then joining a B.Ed. Course after gap of almost 4 year was tough decision. Last whole year I was busy in attending classes, making projects, doing psychological experiments, doing research work, attending seminar and many more things. Out of all, I felt the toughest part was the teacher training that we had. Preparing lesson plan for the period allotted and executing with perfection was a tough job when one of teacher is there to give grade on it. But this course has seriously altered the course of my life. Through this I had many experiences which will have long impact on my life. I learned many things which will also help me in nurturing my child. I have very sweet memories of various celebrations at college campus. I also got campus selection in one of the reputed school in Ghaziabad.  Throughout my journey of my B.Ed. course my family supported me a lot especially my son.  I use to feel very low as I was not in position to give my son enough time. Despite of this he did very well in his class, this made me proud. Now I am settled and I feel this is the best decision I have ever made and I have enough time to see my family and my child. More important is that I enjoy teaching a lot and technique, method and strategy taught in B.Ed. help me to teach effectively. All thanks to my college and updated course of SNDT Women University.




Website counter

No comments:

Post a Comment