Sunday, December 14, 2014

Aur bhi gum hai jamane mein Credit Card ke shiway - (PART 2)

Aur bhi gum hai jamane mein Credit Card ke shiway - (PART 1)

I have received my CIBIL report after waiting for almost 15 days. It is full of crap. Apart from fraudulent accounts, data is full of duplicates and errors. Duplicate data is increasing the overdue and loan amounts.


First page itself was full of errors.








In image above all section in red square is crap data.

- One of the telephones no is wrong. Tel No – 400000019 seems to be a false number. I don’t think any city in India have 9 digit land line number. First number is indeed mine.

- The Voter Id & Passport No is also not mine. Above all the Passport no is wrong. This is a PAN entered at wrong place.

- All the addresses are wrong except one. Although my original address was reported way back in 29 Feb 2008. Banks never bothered to verify the new changes in CIBIL.

- Above report was given to me by a Bank whom I asked for loan and the loan was rejected based on this report.

- You can clearly see a overdue of Rs 4,60,007. But the report I have received from CIBIL directly has an amount of Rs 2,42,347. So how come there was a decrease of Rs 2,17,660 within 10 days. How come? When I asked for the report directly CIBIL tried to correct some data hurriedly to hide their mistakes but have failed to do so.

Below is the list of Credit Cards/ Personal loans / Auto Loan which I have never applied for or have received. I have disguised some of the characters in Account no. As my purpose is just to highlight the misdoings of the CIBIL and Banks. I don’t want to make any account public. As there might be some innocent account holders whose data is reflected under my name due to mistakes by banks and CIBIL.





By number of fraudulent account ICICI bank is at no 1 with 7 accounts. 4 Credit cards, 1 Personal Loan, 1 Auto & 1 Two wheeler loan. Bank never bothered to verify data while issuing credit card or loan. Even though I am an old customer of ICICI bank, still they never called me for any verification.

Look at HDFC bank. 1 personal loan & 2 credit cards. Interestingly both credit cards are having same card no. still CIBIL has 2 records so the overdue and high credit is doubling up. Anyway these accounts are also not mine. I am also a customer of HDFC bank since 2005. Still they never verified it with me regarding any new requests same manner as ICICI.

Now come to SBI Cards – 2 credit cards opened on same day. How come? May be one is add on card. So fraud with add on cards as well. Great …..

GE Countrywide – Again 2 record with same account no. So the overdue and high credit is doubling up.

CITIBANK – I have salary account with CITIBANK. All of you having salary account in this bank beware. I have used a credit card from Citibank and that was closed by me. These 2 cards – although these cards are closed, but I have never used these 2 cards. Apart from that one of them have overdue of Rs 1214. unless until these records and dues cleared from my CIBIL record I will never get any loan or credit card.

I have started contacting each and every bank one by one. Initially I might face rebellion among banks or they might deny my request altogether. But I need to be strong and patient enough to deal with these modern beasts.

Wish me luck. Will update you soon as it progresses in part -3.




Website counter

7 comments:

  1. All the very best, and thanks for sharing this experience. This has made me alert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anuradha,


    I came accross ths case of yours and I think you should rather you must report this mattet to Consumet forum of India and proceed with the proceedings. Infact these things should be brought up an dget highlighted in media as well so that every one in India be aware of what is happening and I am sure that many people would be like you.

    I will also check with CIBIL for my credid report and if find any thing wrong will take it up with consumet forum.

    I came to know ablut this through Vikas Kumar one of my coullege in Sapient who has sent mail on out internal forum.

    Thx n rgds

    Sandeep Srivastava

    Sandeepsrivastava1973@gmail.com
    sandeep.srivastava@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anuradha, Were you able to get out of this, I would like to know if your efforts get paid?
    -rajeev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    I have 8 credit cards which I have used madly for more than a year now.
    Thanks so much for sharing all the information.
    Best Of Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL OF U WHO PROVIDE THE INFO REGRDING FRAUD. I ASSURE U THAT I SHARE THE SAID MESSAGE TO MORE - MORE PEOPLE WHO USED PLASTIC MONEY/ PER.LOAN/AS WELL AS ANY TYPE OF LOAN IN INDIA.
    MADAN KR. JHA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cibil update should be must and banks should not wholly depend on the cibil reports, but the score system in cibil is comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Credit card issuers usually waive interest charges if the balance is paid in full each month, but typically will charge full interest on the entire outstanding balance from the date of each purchase if the total balance is not paid.

    ReplyDelete