Sunday, December 14, 2014

Aur bhi gum hai jamane mein Credit Card ke shiway - (PART 3)

Aur bhi gum hai jamane mein Credit Card ke shiway - (PART 1)
Aur bhi gum hai jamane mein Credit Card ke shiway - (PART 2)

Hurreh ! At last I am out of the CIBIL defaulter list.No doubt this was not easy task but I did it.It took long time and great deal of effort.Many time these bank have challenged my patience but I had no option except to fight for wrong done to me. I called the customer care several times But no solution.I keep mailing and following up with banks and lodge a complaint with banking ombudsman.The thing is that if I have not made any default then why should I suffer.
Recently one of my friend has got his loan application rejected on the same ground.So,don’t get surprised if your loan application get rejected even if you made all your payment so far.A small mistake on their part can put you in the Defaulters list of CIBIL.



Website counter

1 comment:

  1. Great Fight ..I would say though it was for yourself ,posting it and educating people and getting these into light is great thing.many people have these kind of issues but hardly think to put it out . I appreciate you for that and well YES I too am a member for the Suferes of CIBIL Report and gained a bit of confidence with your story and hopefully would find a way out

    ReplyDelete