For further information, visit: - http://www.admissionsnursery.com/
Admission procedure has started for the nursery class. Every parent wants their child in the best school. During interaction with schools, some questions are asked from parents to know about the child and few questions are asked from child to judge their interests, hobbies etc.
So prepare yourself if you don’t want to lose the opportunities.
Here are some questions that are frequently asked.
1. What does your child like the most?
2. Any special incident or memorable moment that you would like to share about your child?
3. How do you define successful parenting?
4. How do you expect the school to contribute in your child's life?
5. How do you deal with discipline issues with your child?
6. Describe your child.
7. How much time do you spend with your child?
8. What are your Child’s hobbies?
9. Who takes care of your child in your absence?
10. What are the qualifications of child’s parents and grandparents?
11. What does your childlike the most?
12. What does your child dislike the most?
13. How do you tackle your child’s tantrums?
14. How independent is your child?
15. What do you want your child to become in the future?
16. What are the expectations from school with respect to your child?
17. How would you develop the qualities of sharing & caring in your child?
18. Would you like to share something special about your child?
19. What should you do when your child misbehaves in front of others?
20. How do you make sure that your child eats a balanced and adequate healthy diet?
21. What is your opinion about creating a routine in a child’s life?
22. Can we provide some kind of justification on forcing our wishes onto the child?
23. To whom your child is more close and why?
24. What has been your child’s personal milestone till today in your opinion?
25. How do you expect the school to contribute in your child’s life?
26. Being a parent is difficult or rewarding or frightening or wonderful. What is your opinion?
27. What are your views on school giving homework to your child?
28. Define successful parenting?
29. What are different hobbies of your child?
30. What are your goals for your child?
31. Can you force your wishes on the child?
32. Is Freedom=Responsibility? Comment on it as a parent.
33. Explain the role of books in child’s life.
34. What is your child’s favorite color?
35. What is your child’s favorite game?
36. What is your child’s favorite food?
37. What is your child’s favorite pet animal or bird?
38. What does your childlike the most?
39. What makes your child happy?
40. What makes your child sad?
41. How important is discipline in child’s life?
42. What are your priorities to search in a school while seeking admission in a particular school?
43. How do you spend your quality time with your child?
44. How do you and your partner spend the leisure time with the child?
45. What is your child’s favorite indoor and outdoor activity?
46. Are there any responsibilities given to your child from your side?
47. Name the story book given to your child from your end in the recent past.
48. What are the three important things you are looking for in a school for admitting your child?
49. Why are you choosing our school for getting admission for your child?
50. Do you have any kind of suggestions to improve the education at primary level?
51. What are your aspirations for the future of your child?
52. How do you perceive your role as a parent in the education of your child?
53. How can you increase the motor skills in your child?
54. Name some of the important things a school should have for pre-school children.
55. Is your child fully trained with toilet and washroom manners?
56. What are your views with respect to the joint family versus nuclear family while focusing on the child’s overall development?
57. Did you send your child to the play school prior to the admission?
58. What could be the best thing given to your child as a parent?
59. What do you believe in-formal or informal or combination of both kinds of education? Why?
60. How do you enhance the motor skills of your child23.How much time does father spend with child?
61. What is the best way to teach a preschooler to be courteous and appreciative?
62. You are taking a written test for nursery admission and you realize that the person next to you is cheating, what would you do?
63. How do you spend time with your child?
64. What are your views on the recent Gurgaon incident where a school boy shot his class mate? What in your opinion was missing?
65. What is the happiest moment in your day?
66. What do you do when your child throw tantrums?
67. What are your aspirations for your child?
68. What do you know about this school?
69. List out according to priority the expectations / end results from your child: Happiness, achievement, academics, overall personality.
70. Why do you want to admit your child to this school?
71. What do you want your child to become?
72. What are your expectations about the school?
73. Being a parent is difficult / rewarding / frightening / wonderful? What is your opinion?
74. How will you develop the qualities of sharing and caring in the child?
75. Freedom = Responsibility. Comment?
76. Would you like to share something special about your child?
77. How do you make sure that your child eats a balanced adequate healthy diet?
78. What should we do when a child misbehaves in front of others?
79. What is your opinion about creating a routine in a child’s life?
80. Explain the role of Books in a child’s life?
81. How justified are we in forcing our wishes onto the child?
82. How well do I know my child…?
83. His favorite color………….
84. His favorite outfit…………..
In school of NCR still children interviews are not banned
85. Identify the color name
86. Recite a rhyme
87. Shape recognition.
88. Your son is playing in the block area. His friend knocks over block structure and in return your son hits his friend. What will you do and why?
89. A parent comes to pick up their child and notices a bite received by your child. They become angry and demand to speak to you. How will you handle the situation?
90. A classroom is run on values. The values maybe designated by policy or influenced by the teachers and parents. What do you when a parent's different values interfere with classroom procedures?
91. What you would do in a situation like if two children were fighting over a toy or if a child was not listening to you...kind of what would you do scenarios...
92. How do you spend time with your child?
93. What are your expectations from school?
94. Your financial status?
95. What do you do when your child throw tantrums?
96. What are your aspirations for your child?
97. Whether mother is working or not if working who looks after the child in her absence?