Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Difficult Times

Today after dinner I started watching TV serial. That episode is of bidayi .I burst into tears as it took me into memories of my bidayi .I still remember that day I was crying a lot as was not able to cope with pain of separating from my parents.

I don’t know why it happens that a girl has to leave her parental house and move to a family to whom she do not know completely. She has to rely on a person about whom she is not confident whether he will support her whole life or she has to just compromise there for everything.

Think if husband or in-laws of any girl are not supporting .Then what would happen to her? Certainly she would collapse or will get into depression.

Lucky are those who get nice and supporting husband.




Website counter

1 comment:

  1. My Thought:

    Girl should always do Love Marriage.

    In this way she would not be able to blame her parents & society.

    Another point is: Think if wife or in-laws of any boy are not supporting .Then what would happen to him? :)

    ReplyDelete