Monday, July 20, 2009

First Day of Play School

My jaan, my darling, my baby…….
He is of two and half year now, me and my husband decided to put him in play school. We finally put him in a nearby play school.

Very next morning, every work I was doing was the same as usual but still there was something that has got changed. My heart was beating much faster. May be the fear that how my baby would react when I will take him to school causing anxiety to me.

I made him ready and took him to the play school. But when I put him down to leave there, he started shouting “Mummy main shaitani nahi karunga, mujhe aapke sath khelna hai” and started crying and rushed to me to hug me.

That moment was very difficult for both of us. I just took him and told him “beta sab school jaten hain” and gave him a toffee.

Even I broke down into tears.

That day I can never forget as I still remember his innocent eyes saying “mummy mujhe aapke paas rahna hai”.





Website counter

No comments:

Post a Comment